Realtors recommend that buyers obtain a professional home inspection for their own protection. Home inspections have become a "must have" for home buyers. As a buyer you want as much information as possible about the home you are considering for purchase. An objective, comprehensive home inspection offers important protection for your investment. Our inspection evaluates home safety, and structural and mechanical soundness.We look for any risks to your family's health. We identify potential maintenance issues and help you eliminate unwelcome surprises. After our inspection we will walk you through the home answering all of your questions, and always taking as much time as you need. No need to take notes, you will receive a computerized, detailed, understandable report that day that you can use to help make important decisions Our home maintenance checklist is included and also available on our website for you continued use. We don't go away after the inspections. We are Your Inspector for Life.
"Your Inspector for Life"
Why a home inspection? A professional home inspection is your best tool when it comes to making the most of your home investment. We will conduct a comprehensive visual inspection - inside and out. Your home inspection gives you a powerful marketing tool to set your home apart. A pre-sale home inspection can give you a competitive edge when it comes to offering the buyer greater peace of mind. Our report will identify deficiencies that must be disclosed to potential buyers. I will include recommendations for repairs that will enhance the marketability of your home. We can help you sell your home faster and at the highest possible price. Whichever side of the "For Sale" sign you're on, a quality home inspection is essential.
Our Exterior Evaluation Includes
- Roof, Chimney, Flashing, Valleys
- Siding, Trim, Windows, Storms
- Landscaping, Grading, Drainage
- Driveways, Patios, Decks, Porches
Our Interior Evaluation Includes
- Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Windows
Before you buy or sell, you want answers to these questions:
1. Is the home safe to live in?
2. Is everything operational at the time of the inspection?
3. Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
4. Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
5. Are components installed in a professional manner?
6. Should small things things be repaired now to prevent large expenses in the future?